Welcome to my portfolio! My name is Delicia and I’m a marketing & communications professional. My experience is primarily in design, social media management, marketing and project management. I work heavily with branding for both print and web platforms. Most of my work has been self taught and I’m still learning as I go!
A little bit more about my background:
I have an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Toronto. I specialized in New Media & City Studies (business stream). New Media was a joint program with Centennial College, and therefore also hold a certificate in New Media Design.
As I’m a true believer in life-long learning, I’ve completed a certificate in Digital Marketing Management as well as Strategic Public Relations at the School of Continuing Studies, University of Toronto. I’m currently pursuing my Master of Information (MI) focusing on courses around culture & technology as well as UX design. My academic work has recently been published on the Digital Tattoo over at the University of British Columbia! You can check out my post, here.
Through my work in design and social media, I’ve been awarded the following:
- Hermes Creative Awards 2020 Gold Winner – Print Media Publications
- IABC Toronto Award of Excellence in Communication Skills – Social Media
- IABC International Gold Quill Award of Excellence – Social Media
Besides working, you’ll catch me:
– Making playlists on Spotify (because music is life!)
– Searching for documentaries (again, I love learning)
– Planning out my next trip (#wanderlust)
If you wish to contact me, please visit my contact page or connect with me on LinkedIn, here. My CV is available upon request.